Image Commenting for Radiographers
Applications Now Open
These interactive study days will provide you with the knowledge and awareness required to make informed judgments and to have confidence when reviewing images.
You will learn:
- To view and comment on a range of relevant images
- To apply clinical reasoning to assess the presence of abnormal or normal appearances
- The basis for constructing a concise and informative written image comment
- The factors that influence the accuracy of image interpretation
- To recognise a range of trauma, pathological and normal variant appearances
Each study day focuses on a specific area of anatomy and includes a series of digital image workshop sessions supported by keynote lectures and guided reading.
The Disability & Dyslexia Centre advises and supports students who disclose a sensory or mobility impairment, chronic medical condition, mental health issue, dyslexia and other specific learning differences. Applicants are encouraged to arrange a pre-entry visit to discuss any concerns and to view the facilities.
Study Skills Support
The Study Support Team provides training and support to all students in:
- Academic writing
- Study skills (note taking, exam techniques, time management, presentation)
- Maths and statistics
- English language
- Information technology support
Course fees: £100
The following course-related costs are not included in the course fees:
- The cost of books that you may wish to purchase.
- Costs associated with your placement / study abroad
For new intakes course fees are reviewed and published annually for each mode of delivery. Tuition fees are fixed for the duration of a course at the rate confirmed in the offer letter. For further information see:
Taking this course, you will have access to some of the world's best facilities.
We've invested more than £100 million in the development of our campus, new facilities and new resources.University Wide Facilities
Apply direct to the university using by completing our application form.
Have a question about the course? Get in touch with the Health and Exercise Science CPD team and we'll do our best to help.