Image Commenting for Radiographers
You will learn:
- To view and comment on a range of relevant images
- To apply clinical reasoning to assess the presence of abnormal or normal appearances
- The basis for constructing a concise and informative written image comment
- The factors that influence the accuracy of image interpretation
- To recognise a range of trauma, pathological and normal variant appearances
Each study day focuses on a specific area of anatomy and includes a series of digital image workshop sessions supported by keynote lectures and guided reading.
The Disability & Dyslexia Centre advises and supports students who disclose a sensory or mobility impairment, chronic medical condition, mental health issue, dyslexia and other specific learning differences. Applicants are encouraged to arrange a pre-entry visit to discuss any concerns and to view the facilities.
Study Skills Support
The Study Support Team provides training and support to all students in:
- Academic writing
- Study skills (note taking, exam techniques, time management, presentation)
- Maths and statistics
- English language
- Information technology support
Course fees: £95 including lunch
The following course-related costs are not included in the course fees:
- The cost of books that you may wish to purchase.
- Costs associated with your placement / study abroad
For new intakes course fees are reviewed and published annually for each mode of delivery. Tuition fees are fixed for the duration of a course at the rate confirmed in the offer letter. For further information see:
Taking this course, you will have access to some of the world's best facilities.
We've invested more than £100 million in the development of our campus, new facilities and new resources.University Wide Facilities
Apply direct to the university using by completing our application form.
Have a question about the course? Get in touch with the Health and Exercise Science CPD team and we'll do our best to help.