Country Specific Information
Our students acquire a high professional profile thanks to our embedded courses and our strong links with Industry.
Please note that this information is intended as a guideline and allows you to broadly compare your qualifications to the British qualifications specified on the course pages of this website. Some courses may require a higher standard of English than stated in this page. Applications are considered on an individual basis and other qualifications or work experience may be taken into consideration.
- Students with a post high school qualification (i.e. a higher national diploma, an associate degree) can be considered for advanced entry to some undergraduate courses
- Applications will be considered on a case by case basis, please contact Admissions for information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants who do not hold an International High School qualification will be expected to undertake a pathway programme through our International College at Robert Gordon University
Most undergraduate courses require an IELTS score of 6.0, with a minimum of 5.5 in each area. Some courses require a higher English language score. Always check the relevant course page and our English Language Requirements page before applying.
- Applicants normally are required to hold a 2:2 (Lower Second Class) undergraduate honours degree or its equivalent in any subject discipline
- Applicants with lower qualification and / or relevant work experience will be considered on a case by case basis. Contact Admissions for information: email@example.com
- Students who do not meet our direct entry requirements may be able to undertake a pre-masters programme through our International College at Robert Gordon University
Most postgraduate courses require an IELTS score of 6.5, with a minimum of 5.5 in each area. Some courses require a higher English Language score. Always check the relevant course page and our English Language Requirements page before applying.
Your chance to meet RGU staff to apply for a course or discuss an existing application.
We visit countries around the world at various times of the year. We also provide opportunities for you to chat to us online. Our regular web chats make it easy for you to connect with us from your own home.
If no visit is scheduled in your country, please contact the International Team and we will be happy to help you.
Scholarships & Funding
We have a wide range of scholarships are available to international students, find out if you are eligible for support for your country.
Scholarship or funding options may have additional eligibility requirements, however you may still qualify for support. Contact the International Team for further information, or search all Funding and Scholarships.
Available Scholarships & Funding for students from Botswana
- Alumni Loyalty Discount
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship
- Emergency Loan Fund
- International Fund
- International Students Emergency Fund
- NCUK Scholarship
- PhD Studentship - Developing public and patient involvement and engagement as a social practice
- PhD Studentship - Reducing the Population Impact of Hip Fractures in Aberdeen
- RGU Financial Award for MBA Students
- RGU International Student Discount for Master's Students
- RGU International Student Discount for Research Students
- RGU International Student Discount for Undergraduate Students
- RGU International Student January Scholarship for Master’s students
- RGU SPORT Scholarship
- Sparrows Offshore
- Vice-Chancellor's Undergraduate Scholarship