RGU International Student January Scholarship for Master’s students
Our financial award offers 4 merit-based scholarships of £4,000 - discount on fees, specifically for Postgraduate students starting with us in the January intake.
Awarding BodyRobert Gordon University
Value£4,000 discount on Postgraduate fees
With many external scholarships focused on students starting in the September term, RGU wanted to introduce a scholarship specifically for students interested in the January start date.
This scholarship is merit based and will be to the value of £4,000 reduced from the fees.
Eligible Countries of Residence
- Hong Kong
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates
If your country is not listed, you may still be eligible for this award.
Mode of Attendance
- On Campus
Mode of Study
- Full Time
- All Subjects
This scholarship is available for applicants to all of our postgraduate courses starting in January 2024.
- have an offer to study a postgraduate course at RGU starting in January 2024
- meet all of the conditions of their offer (including deposit paid) prior to the deadline
- be a self-funded, international fee-paying student
- submit an application form prior to the deadline
- be willing to be an ambassador to future students of the scholarship
How to Apply
Terms & Conditions
- University scholarship, financial award and discount will be awarded upon enrolment at the University.
- Discounts will be awarded at the discretion of the University
- The most beneficial individual award for each student, the higher of the sum of the financial award, scholarship or discount, will be applied. Only one award can be held per offer
- RGU Scholarships and Awards are for self-funding students only
Applications for this scholarship are currently closed.
Contact our International Team if you have any questions: