What can I study?
Students who join RGU in January, will enter our International Year 1 pathway, which is delivered in our International College at Robert Gordon University (ICRGU).
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Management
- Computer Science
- Marketing and Hospitality
- Media and Public Relations
Who is the International Year 1 January Intake for?
You must be classed by the University as an international fee payer for tuition fee payment, and fall into at least one of the following categories:
- You have missed the application deadline for the September intake
- You were made an offer to study at Robert Gordon University for the September intake, but unable to meet the deadline to submit the required supporting documents for a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS)
- You have not met the academic requirement for the September intake
- You have received a conditional offer on meeting English Language requirement, and would benefit from a 10 week or 13 week English Language programme. The pre-sessional English programme starts in October.
Benefits of the International Year 1 January Intake
- The duration of the International Year 1 is 9 months – January until early September
- Upon successful completion of International Year 1, students will be able to progress to Year 2 of the course in September, at the University
- The International Year 1 has the same learning outcome as those students studying the first year undergraduate programme at the University
- The International Year 1 is taught in the summer months, in the heart of the University campus, with access to all on-campus facilities
- Students will benefit from a tailored university level study skills module
- Successful applicants will have access to Robert Gordon University undergraduate scholarships in their second year starting in September, for more details please visit our Scholarships page