COVID-19 Updated Guidance for Online Examinations
Relevant procedures and guidance have been compiled into an Examinations Handbook - a hard copy of this is issued to all External Invigilators. Each section of the Handbook can be accessed, along with additional internal information relating to exams.
Additional information related to exams:
A range of guidance for External Invigilators on their duties related to written exams, including standard announcements.
Guidance for External Invigilators, staff and students on: the use of calculators, dictionaries and EDPAC sheets in exams, anonymous marking, and religious observance during exams.
Guidance for External Invigilators on exams for students requiring alternative arrangements e.g. use of a computer, scribe, reader.
Guidance for External Invigilators on health and safety issues e.g. medical issues arising in exams, fire evacuation, working in severe weather.
Guidance for External Invigilators on students sitting Computer Aided Assessments, including exam announcements.
For use by External Invigilators. School Offices are marked to indicate where Senior Invigilators collect/return exam papers.
- Examination and Invigilation Record (PDF 33KB)
- Examination Attendance Sheet (PDF 26KB)
- Examination Attendance Slip (PDF 28KB)
- Example Examination Answer Booklet Front and Back Cover (PDF 608KB)
- Example Examination Paper Front Cover (PDF 29KB)
- Example RGU SPORT Coordinator Announcements (PDF 36KB)
- Translation Dictionary Approval Form (PDF 20KB)