Congratulations on holding an offer to study at Robert Gordon University (RGU) in Aberdeen! We look forward to welcoming you to the University.
Induction and Enrolment starts on Monday 20 January 2020.
When you book your travel, allow yourself enough time to settle in and recover from your journey before the start of your course.
All International students are required to attend one welcome presentation.
This presentation will inform you about essential information to help you settle into university life, including:
- How to register with a doctor
- How to open a UK bank account
- University support services available to you
- Visa requirements (if applicable)
Welcome presentation times
- Monday 20 January 2020 - 09:30 and 12:30
- Tuesday 21 January 2020 - 09:30 and 12:30
- Wednesday 22 January 2020 - 12:30
- Thursday 23 January 2020 - 12:30
- Friday 24 January 2020 - 12:30
- Monday 27 January 2020 - 09:30 and 12:30
- Tuesday 28 January 2020 - 12:30
To attend a presentation, please meet the Student Immigration Team at the Georgina Scott Sutherland Learning Centre, Aberdeen Business School (level 3), Garthdee Campus.
Our Induction and Welcome Week for new students is held in January, just before the start of term.
You will receive a warm welcome when you arrive. The programme gives you the opportunity to get to know the campus and the city, and to meet staff and other new students. There are social events and trips to help you to make new friends.
Our Student Admissions Service are dedicated to supporting you throughout your visa application process.
We have a specialist team in Immigration that can help you with your Tier 4 application.