RGU Financial Award for MBA Students
This scholarship discount is available for students domiciled anywhere in the world and is open to all study modes: full time, part time and online.
Awarding BodyRobert Gordon University
Value10% discount towards tuition fees
MBA scholarships will be awarded to high potential applicants of all nationalities who can demonstrate, through the application form, that they will reap the benefit of MBA study in terms of their future career plans.
Eligible Countries of Residence
All countries are eligible for this scholarship, funding or discount.
Mode of Attendance
- On Campus
- Online Learning
Mode of Study
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Business & Management
Aberdeen Business School
The award is open to Full time, Part time and Online MBA courses at RGU.
- be eligible for an offer from Robert Gordon University having met the standard or advertised academic entry requirements
- be a self-funding student
How to Apply
No separate application necessary, this is automatically calculated when you apply.
Any award granted will be indicated in your Letter of Offer.
Terms and Conditions
- University scholarship, financial award and discount will be awarded upon enrolment at the University. Part-time students will have the financial award and discount applied pro-rata
- Discounts will be awarded at the discretion of the University
- The most beneficial individual award for each student, the higher of the sum of the financial award, scholarship or discount, will be applied. Only one award can be held per offer
- RGU Scholarships and Awards are for self-funding students only.