Do you have an innovative business idea? Maybe you’ve always fancied being your own boss. Find out more about the RGU Startup Accelerator programme and how you too can gain access to seed funding, mentorship, and five months of training, culminating in the final Startup Showcase.
The RGU Start Up Accelerator, now running in its sixth year, is seeking to support early-stage innovators exclusively for students and alumni up to five years following graduation.
The programme can offer you five-months of training flexible around work and studies, access to mentors and the opportunity to access equity-free seed funding and is open to all RGU students. We're seeking ideas from all sectors, including those focusing on sustainability and sustainable development.
Benefits of the Programme
The programme offers founders a range of benefits including:
- At least 16 structured skills development sessions in evenings or weekends
- Access to equity-free funding per team and additional prize funds
- A minimum of 10 hours of one-to-one mentoring with industry experts
- Occupancy of a free city-centre co-working office space
- Access and use of communications tools and digital resources
- Promotion and chance to pitch at our final Startup Showcase event
All information sessions will be taking place online via Zoom and are free to attend:
- Thursday 9 November 13:00 - 14:00
- Tuesday 14 November 15:00 - 16:00 (Hipster Hustler Hacker Founder Matching Session)
- Tuesday 23 November 13:00 - 14:00
- Thursday 7 December 16:00 - 17:00
If you have any questions, contact the Innovation team via email: email@example.com
You must register in advance to receive the joining instructions: