Remember your Graduation ceremony by having photographs taken on the day. A high quality photography service for all Graduates attending the Awards Ceremonies is offered by Ede & Ravenscroft photography service.
The photographers will take a professional portrait of you and/or with your family and friends. They also capture you 'on the stage' as you are presented with your award, which can be added to your photography package in advance or can be purchased after the ceremony from Ede & Ravenscroft photography service.
Orders for photography will open when you have received your invite to Graduate and it is recommended that you book in advance of the ceremonies via the Ede & Ravenscroft website.
On the day
During the Winter 2023 Graduation Ceremonies photography will be taking place at Union Kirk (above SOUL Bar), 333 Union Street, Aberdeen, AB11 6BS. To ensure the smooth running of operations on the day, the following times are recommended for collection of gowns and photography:
- Monday 11 December from 8:00 for the 10:00 ceremony
- Monday 11 December from 11:00 for the 14:00 ceremony
- Monday 11 December from 14:30 for the 17:30 ceremony
- Tuesday 12 December from 9:00 for the 11:00 ceremony
- Tuesday 12 December from 12:00 for the 15:00 ceremony
You can arrive earlier than the listed times. Note that late arrival to the Music Hall will result in students not being allowed to graduate.
Don’t be a victim of degree fraud
- Posting a selfie of your degree certificate provides fake certificate websites access to current certificates to copy.
- Your certificate should be treated as personal and private documents like passports, birth certificates or bank details.
To welcome you as our newest Alumni, we are gifting a personalised video clip of your special moment on stage to every student graduating this winter.
Your StageClip captures the moment you cross the stage to receive your award and will feature your name, graduation date and degree subject.
There is no charge for the clip and it is yours to download if you want after the ceremony. No one else can view your clip unless you choose to share it.
When your clip is available, within a few hours of after your ceremony, we will email a link to view it online or download it to keep and share on social networks.
Each ceremony will be streamed live, giving friends and families who are unable to attend the ceremony the opportunity to watch the ceremony as it happens.