This group has been constituted by the Principal.
Convener: Professor John Harper, Principal
Secretary: Mrs Fiona McLean Whyte/GAQ Staff Member
The University Management Group:
- Provides a forum for reviewing and monitoring strategy implementation, taking account of the university’s key performance indicators and the targets set out in the Business Plan
- Informs high level policy formulation and operational developments
- Provides a forum for sharing information and formulating operational solutions to address institutional challenges and opportunities
- Provides a vehicle for effective two-way communication between the university community and the Executive, ensuring effective alignment between strategy and implementation
- Considers such other matters as the Principal may determine.
Notes of meetings
Notes of meetings are all available on RGyoU at:
- Wednesday 18 September 2019
- Wednesday 23 October 2019
- Wednesday 18 December 2019
- Wednesday 22 January 2020
- Tuesday 24 March 2020
- Wednesday 20 May 2020
- Wednesday 24 June 2020
Meetings commence at 10 am and take place in room H230, Ishbel Gordon Building.