RGU is the top University in Scotland for graduate employability with 97.6% of graduates entering 'Employment or Further Study' within six months of graduation - Destination of Leavers in Higher Education Survey 2016-17.
Our Open Days are your opportunity to start an educational journey which not only provides you with detailed subject knowledge but also to become a skilled, capable graduate who is prepared for the world of work.
Our next Open Day - saturday 2 November 2019
Download the Open Day Timetable
*This timetable is from our September Open Day and is subject to change for the upcoming Open Day on 2 November 2019.
Register now and come to see our state of the art learning facilities, talk to our academics about your subject of interest, take part in interactive sessions and hear first-hand from our students.
Our admissions, accommodation, finance and study support teams will also be on hand to provide information and answer any questions you may have on the day.
There will be ample car parking spaces available on campus for the open day, with parking restrictions not enforced on the day. We will also be running free shuttle buses from Aberdeen Train Station throughout the day.
If you can't make our Open Days, there are other opportunities to come and visit us. Why not consider one of our Visit Afternoon events.
Instagram Competition Details
WE SAVED YOU A SEAT! Snap a pic at our Open Day in the big RGU chair, or your favourite spot at our campus and use hashtag #RGU for a chance to win £25 of Amazon vouchers!
- Competitions will be held for both 2019 undergraduate Open Days. All entries must be submitted by 4pm on 28 September for our first Open Day and 4pm on 2 November for our second Open Day.
- To enter, participants must post photo from the RGU campus on their Instagram feed using the hashtag #RGU. Photos that fail to use the correct hashtag will not be valid and deemed void.
- After the final entry date the best entries will be selected by RGU staff.
- The winners will be announced on the entry deadline for each Open Day.
- The winners will be asked to provide their email address after which they will be notified and of being able to redeem the prize as stated in the competition details.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If they cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to offer the prize to the entrants placed behind them.
- The prize as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.