Country Specific Information
RGU offers an education which delivers an excellent return on our Sri Lankan student's investment of their time and money by delivering an education which can accelerate their future careers. We work closely with employers at every stage to ensure our courses prepare our students from Sri Lanka for the professional world; from course development and accreditation to providing scholarships and placements.
We have earned our formidable regional and international reputation through investing in the very latest teaching and research facilities and employing academics who combine first-class qualifications with time spent in industry or business.
Through our teaching staff’s experience and connections with the business community, they provide our Sri Lankan students with the knowledge and skills that are vital in today’s highly competitive workplace.
Please note that this information is intended as a guideline and allows you to broadly compare your qualifications to the British qualifications specified on the course pages of this website. Some courses may require a higher standard of English than stated in this page. Applications are considered on an individual basis and other qualifications or work experience may be taken into consideration.
- Applicants with a post high school qualification (i.e. a higher national diploma, an associate degree) can be considered for advanced entry to some undergraduate courses
- Applications will be considered on a case by case basis, please contact Admissions for information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants who do not hold an International High School qualification will be expected to undertake a pathway programme at our International College
Most undergraduate courses require an IELTS score of 6.0, with a minimum of 5.5 in each area. Some courses require a higher English language score. Always check the relevant course page and our English Language Requirements page before applying.
- Applicants normally are required to hold a 2:2 (Lower Second Class) undergraduate honours degree or its equivalent in any subject discipline
- Applicants with lower qualification and / or relevant work experience will be considered on a case by case basis. Contact Admissions for information: email@example.com
- Students who do not meet our direct entry requirements may be able to undertake a pre-masters programme through our International College at Robert Gordon University
Most postgraduate courses require an IELTS score of 6.5, with a minimum of 5.5 in each area. Some courses require a higher English Language score. Always check the relevant course page and our English Language Requirements page before applying.
Your chance to meet RGU staff to apply for a course or discuss an existing application.
We visit countries around the world at various times of the year. We also provide opportunities for you to chat to us online. Our regular web chats make it easy for you to connect with us from your own home.
If no visit is scheduled in your country, please contact the International Team and we will be happy to help you.
Scholarships & Funding
We have a wide range of scholarships are available to international students, find out if you are eligible for support for your country.
Scholarship or funding options may have additional eligibility requirements, however you may still qualify for support. Contact the International Team for further information, or search all Funding and Scholarships.
Available Scholarships & Funding for students from Sri Lanka
- Alumni Loyalty Discount
- Alumni Loyalty Discount - Enhanced for Summer 2020 Graduates
- Bureau Veritas
- Chevening Scholarship
- Common Data Access Ltd Scholarship
- Emergency Loan Fund
Agents in Sri Lanka
These are our university-approved agents in Sri Lanka. In addition to our Admissions Office and International Team, they are available to help you with any enquiries and help with the submitting your application.