Country Specific Information
Our students gain a high professional profile thanks to our embedded courses and our strong links with Industry
Please note that this information is intended as a guideline and allows you to broadly compare your qualifications to the British qualifications specified on the course pages of this website. Some courses may require a higher standard of English than stated in this page. Applications are considered on an individual basis and other qualifications or work experience may be taken into consideration.
- Students with qualifications from any international high school are expected to have results comparable to students from UK institutions
- Applications will be considered on a case by case basis, please contact Admissions for information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants who do not meet our direct entry requirements may be considered for entry through our International College at Robert Gordon University
Year 1 entry
- Students with the Cameroon GCE A Level refer to our UK A level grades for grade requirements (note in grade 'O' indicates an O Level awarded only as failed the A Level so not acceptable)
- Students with the following will be considered:
- Baccalauréat, Probatoire OR Baccalauréat Technique at 12 or higher.
- Brevet de Technicien 12 or higher
- Diplôme de Technicien / Ordinary Technical Diploma 12
Year 2 entry
- Students with the Cameroon GCE A Level refer to our UK A level grades for grade requirements for courses which offer year 2 entry (note in grade 'O' indicates an O Level awarded only as failed the A Level so not acceptable)
Most undergraduate courses require an IELTS score of 6.0, with a minimum of 5.5 in each area. Some courses require a higher English language score. Always check the relevant course page and our English Language Requirements page before applying.
- Diplôme d'Études Supérieures de Commerce AND Diplôme d'Ingénieur de Conception AND Maîtrise / Master sans thèse: at GPA 2.5 or Grade C+ or 55% or 12 out of 20. All equate to UK Honours Degree
- A small number of University Postgraduate programmes do require a minimum of second class upper classification, or an equivalent, please refer to the relevant course page
- Applicants with lower qualification and / or relevant work experience will be considered on a case by case basis. Contact Admissions for information: email@example.com
- Students who do not meet our direct entry requirements may be able to undertake a pre-masters programme through our International College at Robert Gordon University
Most postgraduate courses require an IELTS score of 6.5, with a minimum of 5.5 in each area. Some courses require a higher English Language score. Always check the relevant course page and our English Language Requirements page before applying.
Your chance to meet RGU staff to apply for a course or discuss an existing application.
We visit countries around the world at various times of the year. We also provide opportunities for you to chat to us online. Our regular web chats make it easy for you to connect with us from your own home.
If no visit is scheduled in your country, please contact the International Team and we will be happy to help you.
Scholarships & Funding
We have a wide range of scholarships are available to international students, find out if you are eligible for support for your country.
Scholarship or funding options may have additional eligibility requirements, however you may still qualify for support. Contact the International Team for further information, or search all Funding and Scholarships.
Available Scholarships & Funding for students from Cameroon
- Alumni Loyalty Discount
- Alumni Loyalty Discount - Enhanced for Summer 2020 Graduates
- Bureau Veritas
- Chevening Scholarship
- Common Data Access Ltd Scholarship
- Emergency Loan Fund