Country Specific Information
Our dedication to teaching quality enhances your learning experience and our close industrial links will increase your commercial awareness.
Aberdeen is a safe, friendly city and studying at RGU provides students with a multicultural experience in a peaceful surrounding in the heart of historic Royal Deeside.
Please note that this information is intended as a guideline and allows you to broadly compare your qualifications to the British qualifications specified on the course pages of this website. Some courses may require a higher standard of English than stated in this page. Applications are considered on an individual basis and other qualifications or work experience may be taken into consideration.
- Students with qualifications from any international high school are expected to have results comparable to students from UK institutions
- Students who hold the Brunei Cambridge A-levels, please refer to the relevant course page for entry requirement
- Applications will be considered on a case by case basis, please contact Admissions for information: email@example.com
- Applicants who do not meet our direct entry requirements may be considered for entry through our International College at Robert Gordon University
We accept students with the O-level 1120 English with Grade C or above. Most undergraduate courses require an IELTS score of 6.0, with a minimum of 5.5 in each area. Some courses require a higher English language score. Always check the relevant course page and our English Language Requirements page before applying.
- A Bachelors Degree with at least a Second Class degree or an equivalent
- A small number of University postgraduate programmes do require a minimum of second class upper classification, or an equivalent. Please refer to the relevant course page
- Applicants with lower qualification and / or relevant work experience will be considered on a case by case basis. Contact Admissions for information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students who do not meet our direct entry requirements may be able to undertake a pre-masters programme through our International College at Robert Gordon University
We accept students with the O-level 1120 English with Grade C or above. Most postgraduate courses require an IELTS score of 6.5, with a minimum of 5.5 in each area. Some courses require a higher English Language score. Always check the relevant course page and our English Language Requirements page before applying.
Your chance to meet RGU staff to apply for a course or discuss an existing application.
We visit countries around the world at various times of the year. We also provide opportunities for you to chat to us online. Our regular web chats make it easy for you to connect with us from your own home.
If no visit is scheduled in your country, please contact the International Team and we will be happy to help you.
Scholarships & Funding
We have a wide range of scholarships are available to international students, find out if you are eligible for support for your country.
Scholarship or funding options may have additional eligibility requirements, however you may still qualify for support. Contact the International Team for further information, or search all Funding and Scholarships.
Available Scholarships & Funding for students from Brunei
- Alumni Loyalty Discount
- Alumni Loyalty Discount - Enhanced for Summer 2020 Graduates
- Bureau Veritas
- Chevening Scholarship
- Common Data Access Ltd Scholarship
- Emergency Loan Fund
- RGU International Student Discount for Master's Students
Agents in Brunei
These are our university-approved agents in Brunei. In addition to our Admissions Office and International Team, they are available to help you with any enquiries and help with the submitting your application.