Placements at RGU
Throughout our courses, there are a wide range of compulsory and optional placement or work experience opportunities.
There are a range of benefits to work experience such as:
- Put academic knowledge to practice
- Learn professional skills and values
- Possibility to earn with some paid placements
- Demonstrate independent, responsible working
- Build industry connections and possibility for job offers
- Work on live projects and diversify your interview answers
- Gain experience, skills and references for your CV
- Be distinctive against less experienced candidates
During your studies, it is important to make the most of all of the opportunities you have to learn and set yourself up for your future career. There are many ways you can develop experience at RGU including placements, projects and volunteering. We encourage you to view the placement and job opportunities on our course pages or contact our team for more information.
Placements for Businesses
Recruitment is a fundamental part of any business, it does not need to be difficult or costly. Find out how we can help you connect with our students.
Contact the Placement Team
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0) 1224 263069 or +44 (0) 1224 262335