- New students - pay by credit/debit card online. You will need your University Student ID number and your date of birth to access the portal. You can pay your tuition fees and accommodation costs.
- Fully enrolled students - pay by credit/debit card online, via RGyoU (My Finance tab) - You will need your university username and password to access the portal. Online your can pay your tuition fees, accommodation costs, parking permit and for those of you on arts courses your arts materials.
- Pay by bank transfer via our GlobalPay for Students platform. The bank-to-bank transfer service allows students, their families or their sponsors the opportunity to send bank-to-bank transfers for payment of tuition fees in local currency.
- Pay by credit/debit card, new students can pay online via our online system. You will need your University Student ID number or Applicant ID number and your date of birth to access the portal. You can pay your tuition fee deposit and accommodation costs.
You should only send tuition fees and accommodation costs to the University's bank account. We cannot accept transfers that include extra money such as personal expenses and will refund any extra money received back to your home country
Fees can be paid by:
- Credit/Debit card where we will collect the money from your card
- By bank transfer via our GlobalPay for Students platform.
- Bank draft made payable to Robert Gordon University.
The bank-to-bank transfer service allows students, their families or their sponsors the opportunity to send bank-to-bank transfers for payment of tuition fees in local currency for international students.
Paying your fees via our payments platform
International students can pay their fees using Robert Gordon University’s payments platform powered by our partner Western Union Business Solutions. This allows you, your parents and sponsors to pay GBP student fees in the currency of your choice and provides you with a simple and secure way to initiate a payment.
How it works?
Simply select the country you are paying from, what are you paying and your preferred method of payment. Enter your student details, following the payer details. If you pay via bank transfer, get your payment instructions to your bank (at branch, online or via phone) and make your payment. You can track your payment status through every step.
Benefits for you:
- Pay international fees by bank transfer or online payment options
- Convenient payment methods including AliPay, TenPay, UnionPay, Trustly, Sofort, etc
- NO transaction charges from Robert Gordon University or Western Union Business Solutions
- Peace of mind that your full payment is received by Robert Gordon University
- Favourable exchange rates compared to most banks
- Track your payment step by step
- Intuitive, mobile friendly interface for a seamless payment experience
- Multi language platform: French, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Indonesian, English, Spanish and Hindi
- Customer support service to help you in every step
- Tel: +44 (0) 1224 262664
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org