Find out the latest guidance and information about the impact of COVID-19 on the University.
GREAT Scholarship 2020
Awarding BodyBritish Council and Robert Gordon University
Deadline30 April 2020
Quantity of Awards2 awards for RGU students
This prestigious scholarship is aimed at attracting talented students to come and study in partnering UK institutions. On completion of their master’s programme students will be expected to act as an ambassador for the GREAT scholarship, and possibly speak with future students interested in studying in the UK to share their experience.
Eligible Countries of Residence
Mode of Attendance
- On Campus
Mode of Study
- Full Time
- All Subjects
- Be a citizen of China or India.
- Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university
- Motivated and academically able to follow and benefit from a UK postgraduate taught course
- Active in the field with work experience or with a proven interest in the proposed subject area
- Meet the English language requirement of the UK Higher Education Institution
- Willing to embody the UK Higher Education experience, by attending lectures and tutorials and engaging with extra-curricular activities, and act as an ambassador for UK Higher Education, by promoting the value of studying at a UK HEI
- Willing to establish an engagement with the UK as a scholar, through personal and academic fulfilment
- Represent the high standards of the GREAT brand by becoming an advocate for scholarships
- Willing to attend a networking event of all UK-based GREAT scholars, to discuss experiences and capture perceptions of studying in the UK
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship you should first apply for your course of interest at Robert Gordon University:
Once you have an offer please email email@example.com with the following:
- Your Full name, date of birth and student reference number
- 500 – 1000 words describing why you would like to be considered for this scholarship, and what your future career ambitions are.
Applications will close for entries at midnight on the 30 of April 2020.
The short listed candidates may be contacted for interview selection.