Applicants to the University from other Scottish Colleges may also be considered to the scheme on an individual basis.
The scheme helps you become familiar with the University and ensure a smooth transition from college to RGU. As an Associate Student you will be issued with a Robert Gordon University Associate Student Card, giving you access to academic resources and certain facilities at the University.
Benefits for Associate Students include:
- Access to CampusMoodle - our virtual learning environment (VLE). A valuable resource for advice and guidance for your transition process to the University.
- Regular newsletters, including updates and useful information preparing you for university life.
- Access to a range of online databases, journals and electronic books to help you with your college coursework and prepare you for how you will study at university.
- Access to the university library in The Sir Ian Wood Building on the Garthdee Campus.
- Discounted student rates at RGU SPORT. Take advantage of our fantastic sport facilities including a 25 meter swimming pool, 30 meter climbing wall, two gyms and a range of exercise classes.
How to apply
Students from North East Scotland College
Students from our partners colleges or any other Scottish college
To find out more about the Associate Student Scheme, please contact the ACCESS RGU: email@example.com or 01224 263048.
Please remember, you must still apply for your degree course to UCAS in the usual way and entry to the course is subject to selection criteria and knowledge requirements.