In light of government guidance for COVID-19, RGU SPORT is closed from Wednesday 18 March until further notice.
RGU SPORT hall can accommodate:
- 9 x badminton courts
- 3 x 5-a-side football pitches which are separated by drop down nets
- 3 x basketball courts
- 1 x full sized netball court
- 1 x international-sized basketball court
- 2 x volleyball courts
- 6 x 3-a-side basketball courts
- 1 regionally-significant indoor hockey pitch
- Table tennis
- Full hall volleyball
For information on booking the sports hall, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the reception on 01224 263666 for general enquiries.
- Prices vary for different activities and are dependent on membership type.
- Bookings can only be made on the hour, for a minimum of one hour sessions.
- There is a 10 minute changeover period for each activity therefore although activities are booked for one hour, you may only have access for 50 minutes.
- Members can book up to one week in advance.
- Non-members can book up to a week in advance, however they must pay the amount required for that specific activity at the time of booking.
- You must cancel up to 24 hours in advance or you will be charged the fee of your booking.
- Indoor shoes must be worn in the sports hall.
- Certain pieces of equipment can be hired from RGU SPORT such as basketballs, footballs, volleyballs, badminton rackets, and table tennis bats, for an additional fee.
- Hockey, international basketball, full hall volleyball and cricket cannot be booked online, please email us to book email@example.com