Follow us on Facebook and twitter for the latest class cancellations, operational changes and goings on.
- Monday - Friday: 06:00 - 22:00
- Saturday and Sunday: 09:00 - 19:00
- Peak: Valid all opening hours
- Off Peak: Monday to Friday 06:00 - 16:00, Saturday and Sunday 09:00 - 19:00
Terms & Conditions
Follow us on Facebook for the latest class cancellations, operational changes and goings on.
Located by the River Dee, RGU SPORT is situated right at the heart of RGU's Garthdee campus.
The facility features a 25m swimming pool, three gyms, climbing wall and bouldering room, cafe bar, three exercise studios and a vast sports hall.
The Robert Gordon University operates a permit-only parking policy. Visitors to RGU SPORT can park free of charge, provided they display a valid Visitor Permit. These are available at RGU SPORT reception at the time of signing in.
The Parking restrictions only apply between 8:00 - 16:00 Monday to Friday.
- Any vehicle not displaying a valid RGU parking permit will be liable to a £70 Parking Charge Notice (reduced to £40 if paid within 14 days)
- Parking on yellow lines or any other non designated spaces is strictly prohibited and will be liable to a £70 Parking Charge Notice (reduced to £40 if paid within 14 days)
Please note that when RGU SPORT main car park is full, visitors may park across the remainder of the campus and MUST still display a valid parking permit.
Further transport information and the RGU Car Parking and Other Vehicle Parking Policies: