Memberships can be purchased online or at the reception desk.
All RGU SPORT memberships give you unlimited access to our 25m swimming pool, fitness zones (cardiovascular machines, resistance machines, free weights, body weight area), strength and conditioning suite and group exercise classes. Members also receive a discount on sports hall activities.
We are offering RGU students a free membership for the academic year. Find out more and how to activate your membership:
Annual staff memberships can be purchased online by logging into MyRGUSPORT:
To purchase a staff salary deduction membership please email email@example.com or visit the reception desk at RGU SPORT.
In partnership with RGU Alumni Association, to help support RGU graduates we are offering newly graduated students a further discount within their first 12 months of graduating.
Save £110 by taking out the annual Graduate offer! That’s two months free plus a further £50 discount compared to paying monthly.
Don’t miss out! Purchase your annual graduate membership today online or at RGU SPORT Reception then activate your membership with a valid RGU degree certificate (with a graduation date) at reception.
Offer valid within first 12 months from point of graduation. If you have missed the graduate offer, don’t worry and take out the already discounted Alumni membership option instead.
- RGU Student - Academic Annual
- RGU Staff - Salary Deduction, Annual
- RGU Graduate - Annual
- RGU Alumni - Direct Debit, Annual
- Community - Direct Debit, Annual, Pay as You Go, One Month, 14 days
- Concession - Direct Debit, Annual, Pay as You Go
To set up a membership the following information will be required:
- A form of identification to prove eligibility for membership category - eg for all Concession, Alumni and Graduate memberships. E.g. Graduate and Alumni should present a copy of degree certificate
- An appropriate method of payment - eg Direct Debit memberships can only be purchased with British bank accounts
- All members must agree and adhere to RGU SPORT Terms and Conditions (PDF 903KB), Health Commitment Statement (PDF 80KB) and the online gym orientation video.
To complete the membership application process (online or at reception) your picture will be taken for your membership card.
If you have any questions, please email us directly at RGUSportEnquiries@rgu.ac.uk and a member of team will be more than happy to help.
If you are looking to withdraw from our Learn to Swim programme, please complete our Learn to Swim Withdrawal from.
If you are an RGU staff member looking to cancel your membership with us, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a cancellation form.
If you are a community member and wish to cancel your RGU SPORT membership, complete our online cancellation form: