In light of government guidance for COVID-19, RGU SPORT is closed from Wednesday 18 March until further notice.
All RGU SPORT gym memberships have been frozen from Wednesday 18 March until further notice.
Memberships can be purchased online or at the reception desk.
- Student - Direct Debit, Semester, Annual, Placement
- Staff - Salary Deduction
- Alumni - Direct Debit, Annual
- Community - Direct Debit, Annual, Pay as you go
- Concession - Direct Debit, Annual, Pay as you go
To set up a membership the following information will be required:
- A form of identification to prove eligibility for membership category - eg Alumni should present a copy of degree certificate
- An appropriate method of payment - eg Direct Debit memberships can only be purchased with British bank accounts
- Proof of membership of a previous or current gym membership - eg a membership card, email confirmation, proof of payment
To complete the membership application process (online or at reception) your picture will be taken for your membership card.
You will also be required to complete a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire as part of registering as a member. If any questions are answered yes, it is essential that you consult your doctor and provide us with a letter stating that they believe you are suitable to become more physically active.
* Please note all direct debit memberships must be set up in person at reception.