Common Data Access Ltd Scholarship
Awarding BodyCommon Data Access Ltd
ValueFull payment of fees
Quantity of AwardsTwo per year
Common Data Access Ltd (CDA) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Oil & Gas UK. The company was established by industry in 1995 with the aim of sharing the costs and importantly also the benefits associated with managing subsurface Exploration and Production data through collaborative working.
CDA will provide two fully funded scholarship places to the Graduate Certificate in Petroleum Data Management for the academic year 2019/20.
The Graduate Certificate in Petroleum Data Management will develop students’ understanding of subsurface exploration and production data management, from a cradle to grave business process perspective.
Eligible Countries of Residence
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Northern Ireland
- Republic of Ireland
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates
If you're country is not listed, you may still be eligible for this scholarship.
Mode of Attendance
- Online Learning
Mode of Study
- Full Time
School of Creative & Cultural Business
The CDA Scholarships will be open to any student, worldwide, who has been accepted onto the course and who is in genuine financial need. Women and people from the Americas, Asia and Australasia are particularly encouraged to apply.
Scholarships will be awarded based on selection criteria with more weight placed upon academic merit for new entrants, but on an applicant’s employment history and career development for those with industry experience. An awarding panel made up of representatives from RGU and CDA will assess the applications.
How to Apply
- You must first submit an application to the course, the Graduate Certificate In Petroleum Data Management.
- Apply to the course through Apply Online and then complete the Scholarship application form. sending it to email@example.com by 19 July 2019.
- Your scholarship application will not be considered if you have not submitted an application to the course.
- Applications will be reviewed by the Awards Committee who will then shortlist. In making this shortlist, attention will be given to the your background and achievements, your interest in the chosen field of study and other relevant information from your personal statement. Suitable candidates will then be chosen.
- Completed application forms should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
This scholarship has now closed for 2019 entry. Updates on our scholarships for 2020 entry will be available in due course.