Awarding BodyBureau Veritas
ValueUp to £2,000 for each year of study
Quantity of Awards2 awards per year
The scholarship offers two students funding support up to the value of £2,000 per year until graduation. The award is performance linked and students must progress on to a MEng programme after their second year of study.
Additional features of the Bureau Veritas Engineering Scholarship:
- Financial support until graduation.
- Salary paid during placement.
- Opportunity to receive mentoring from Bureau Veritas staff.
- Skill & competency development.
- Provision of an industrial-focussed project.
- Invitations for scholars to relevant events.
All successful Bureau Veritas scholars will be provided with paid summer placements and will have the additional benefit of being eligible for a job interview at graduation.
Eligible Countries of Residence
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Northern Ireland
- Republic of Ireland
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates
If you're country is not listed, you may still be eligible for this scholarship.
Mode of Attendance
- On Campus
Mode of Study
- Full Time
School of Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Mechanical and Offshore Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering
- MEng Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- MEng Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- MEng Mechanical and Offshore Engineering
- MEng Mechanical Engineering
The scholarship is open to second year students and funding is available until graduation.
Applicants must be engaged in full-time study at Robert Gordon University on one of the BEng or MEng degree programmes listed.
How to Apply
This scholarship has now closed for 2019 entry. Updates on our scholarships for 2020 entry will be available in due course.
The selection process begins with students completing an online application form which will be considered by a panel consisting of representatives from the University and Bureau Veritas
In making the decision, the selection panel will take into account the applicant’s educational background and achievements, other relevant information given in their application form.
Short listed candidates will be invited to attend an interview at Bureau Veritas and the award winners will be selected from amongst this group of students.
Renewal of the award after each year is dependent on continued good academic performance and is subject to terms and conditions as specified by Bureau Veritas.
Please also note that as the application forms are similar candidate information may be duplicated easily, however please ensure the 'About You' section is amended appropriately for each scholarship application.
Completed application forms should be submitted to email@example.com