Apply Now Start November 2019
Technology opens up new ways of doing business. An increasing number of companies are beginning to integrate technology in order to keep up with ever-changing market and you should be doing the same. Companies must know how and when to harness technology for maximum value. When used effectively by employees it can be a catalyst for growth.
On completion of this course, participants will have explored topics including:
- Understanding of the role that technology plays and the factors driving technology adoption and upscaling
- Deployment of tools to identify appropriate technology strategies for the company
- Know how to identify ‘enablers’ and ‘blockers’ in the context of their own organisation and be able to remove any potential barriers
- Development of a technology agenda and action plan aligned to organisational growth strategy, which will address both internal use and external opportunities
- Identification of opportunities for funding the commercialisation of new technologies
All Fit4Energy courses are energy-focused and delivered in partnership with industry.
Fit4Energy equips participants with energy sector-specific skills and knowledge to plan for implementing growth.
The course has been developed with industry stakeholders and draws on energy sector insights, case studies and global best practice.
Individuals Learner or Employees
£500 per course
For other delivery formats please contact us to discuss your requirements: email@example.com
Fit4Energy Cohort 3
£3,700 per company for the minimum of eight courses. Each additional course, over and above the 8, will be charged at a rate of £465.
BESPOKE COMPANY PACKAGE
Pricing for the bespoke company packages is assessed on a case by case basis. This will be based on the number of delegates and the location for delivery. Contact us to discuss your requirements: firstname.lastname@example.org
Costs include all teaching materials, access to the RGU online portal and follow up support.
Taking this course, you will have access to some of the world's best facilities.
We've invested more than £100 million in the development of our campus, new facilities and new resources.University Wide Facilities