Collaboration & Organisational Culture
Apply Now Start 24 September 2019
Participants will be asked to analyse the barriers to effective collaboration within the context of their own environment and reflect upon their own interpersonal skills in response to these challenges. Participants will then develop an action plan that will ensure their organisation will have the appropriate skills and talents to manage and measure collaboration to achieve strategic growth.
All our growth courses are recommended for those interested in successfully growing a business. Our courses are most appropriate for employees in SME’s with a growth ambition. However, they are also appropriate for employees of larger organisations who are seeking support in growing a subdivision of the company or who lead a team with a growth objective.
On completion of this course, participants will have explored topics including:
- Understanding the importance of collaboration and organisational culture within the context of growth
- Evaluation of the business case for collaboration
- Management of projects that are not only driven by cost cutting but by innovation, knowledge sharing and a desire to work more effectively
- Examination of the barriers which are likely to be faced by a business in fostering a culture of collaboration and how these might be mitigated
- Development of an implementation plan to foster a culture of collaboration to improve business performance, support behavioural change and tackle inefficiency.
All Fit4Energy courses are energy-focused and delivered in partnership with industry.
Fit4Energy equips participants with energy sector-specific skills and knowledge to plan for implementing growth.
The course has been developed with industry stakeholders and draws on energy sector insights, case studies and global best practice.
This course is at those employees currently in an energy business and have the ambition to support the growth of the business or build their own knowledge of business growth
Individuals Learner or Employees
£500 per course
For other delivery formats please contact us to discuss your requirements: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fit4Energy Cohort 3
£3,700 per company for the minimum of eight courses. Each additional course, over and above the 8, will be charged at a rate of £465.
BESPOKE COMPANY PACKAGE
Pricing for the bespoke company packages is assessed on a case by case basis. This will be based on the number of delegates and the location for delivery. Contact us to discuss your requirements: email@example.com
Costs include all teaching materials, access to the RGU online portal and follow up support.
Taking this course, you will have access to some of the world's best facilities.
We've invested more than £100 million in the development of our campus, new facilities and new resources.University Wide Facilities