Here’s a selection of what we have to offer:
- Costa in the Sir Ian Wood Building, Ishbel Gordon Building, Gray's School of Art and the Aberdeen Business School Building.
- Starbucks in RGU SPORT.
- Papa Johns in the Sir Ian Wood Building offers freshly made to order pizzas, sides and a range of deserts.
- The Vegan and Vegetarian Bar in Gray's School of Art offers a delicious choice of Vegan and Vegetarian lunchtime dishes.
- Wraps and Flats in the Sir Ian Wood Building and RGU SPORT offers fresh, healthy made to order wraps and flat breads.
- Superbox in the Aberdeen Business School Building provides a variety of choice including hot and cold buffet style dishes, handmade filled baguettes, a salad bar and baked potatoes. Superbox also serves hot breakfasts and fruit pots in the morning.
- Subway, in the Aberdeen Business School Building, offers freshly made submarine sandwiches and salads.
- Made in the Aberdeen Business School Building, Gray's School of Art and the Ishbel Gordon Building offers breakfasts including hot breakfast rolls, cereals, porridge pots, yoghurts and toast. At lunchtime Made offers a delicious choice of salads, 'Chicken Shack', hot dish station, freshly baked pizza, pasta, soup and baked potatoes.
We aim to accommodate as many specific dietary requirements as possible, please ask a member of staff for further information.
We also operate a cashless card system to save you always having to take cash with you.
Find out more
For opening hours, weekly menus, latest promotions and campaigns:
ARAMARK currently provide all hospitality services to the university.
Hospitality can be ordered by anyone within the university through our online booking system on PECOS.
Aramark, in conjunction with the university have developed a service level agreement and menu which ensures a level of flexibility for all budgets.
Contacts for hospitality
All orders should be placed a minimum of 48 working hours before the hospitality is due to be delivered. We have a dedicated team waiting to help with your requests who can be contacted below: