Are you interested in finding out more about different cultures and countries around the world?
This programme will introduce you to a number of different countries and you will explore what makes them appealing to tourists.
At the end of the programme you will take part in an exhibition where you will be able to display your knowledge of your chosen country – and hopefully persuade people to visit!
Applications to the Access To programmes are now closed.
If you would like more information about the programmes for the next academic year, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The programme includes:
- A look at some less well known tourist destinations.
- The main tourist attractions in certain countries.
- An understanding of how tourists decide where to visit.
- Learn the basics of planning an exhibition event.
- The important elements of culture which tourists want to experience – including food, music and history.
Where & When
- Aberdeen Business School, RGU Garthdee Campus
- Monday, September-December
This programme will help you prepare for courses in: