Are you caring, practical and have attention to detail? Do you enjoy working with people and as part of a team?
Working in our fully equipped practical learning environment you will have the opportunity to gain hands on experience of:
- Diagnostic radiography
- Physiotherapy analysis and treatments
- Occupational therapy rehabilitation
- Pharmacy Practice
- Nutrition & Dietetics
- Promoting long term health and wellbeing
Applications to the Access To programmes are now closed.
If you would like more information about the programmes for the next academic year, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Where & When
- Ishbel Gordon building, RGU Garthdee Campus
- Wednesday, September-December
The programme is beneficial for pupils interested in studying any degree in health care but it mainly provides an insight into degree level study in the following courses