Are you interested in power generation and the design, construction and operation of machines? Do you want to learn more about mechanical and electrical engineering?
This programme will introduce you to a range of skills in mechanical; electrical; electronic; and biomedical engineering.
Topics to be covered include:
- Build and keep Bluetooth speaker project
- Engine strip down
- Tensile test and 3D printing
- Basic workshop skills
- Building and testing a prototype circuit
- Computer simulation of an electronic circuit
Applications to the Access To programmes are now closed.
If you would like more information about the programmes for the next academic year, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Where & When
- Sir Ian Wood building, RGU Garthdee Campus
- Wednesday, September-December
This programme provides preparation for:
- BEng (Hons) Electronic and Biomedical Technology (will be included in live page)