Are you entrepreneurial and interested in business connected learning? Do you enjoy a challenge and team competition?
This programme will give you an opportunity to test your management skills and develop your business acumen through participating in a series of business challenges.
The programme includes:
- Creativity, innovation and prototyping
- Business ethics
- Planning and decision making
- Preparing and delivering a pitch
Applications to the Access To programmes are now closed.
If you would like more information about the programmes for the next academic year, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Where & When
- Aberdeen Business School, RGU Garthdee Campus
- Mondays, September-December
Aberdeen Business School provides a wide range of degree courses in management and this programme provides you an opportunity to find out more about the following courses: