If you intend to graduate in July, all library items must be returned before the end of June.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your library record is clear before leaving Robert Gordon University, with any outstanding bills.
If you would like to continue to make use of the libraries join the external membership scheme.
The benefits include:
- Access to both The Georgina Scott Sutherland and St Andrew Street libraries
- Entitlement to 3 books and 3 journals per named member
- Access to reference material and special collections
- Access to up to date journals and periodicals
- Fax service and photocopying facilities
Visit the External Membership Scheme web pages.