Student Immigration Team
The Student Immigration Team offers specialist immigration information, advice and guidance to current Robert Gordon University students, with specific expertise in Tier 4 (General) student visas, Short-term Study visas and options to remain in the UK to work after study.
The team also:
- Organises a ‘Meet and Greet’ service for new international and European students arriving at Aberdeen International Airport.
- Leads Welcome presentations in September and January for new international and European students.
- Advises international students on replacing or renewing your Passport, Visa or Biometric Residence Permit.
- Provides information regarding deferring, changing or suspending your course.
- Delivers workshops on extending/renewing your Tier 4 (General) student visa to study in the UK.
International Student Advisers run regular drop-in sessions for international students:
- Tuesday - 10.00am to 1.00pm
- Wednesday - 11.30am to 2.00pm
- Thursday - 11.30am to 2.00pm
Contact the Student
International Student Advisers can be reached through the Student Help Point, download or view the map online of where to find us:
Telephone: +44 (0) 1224 262125