The following information is intended as a guideline for students considering applying to Robert Gordon University with international qualifications.
- International High School qualifications (eg. A Levels or International Baccalaureate) are expected to have comparable results to students from UK institutions.
- We require a combination of High/Secondary School Diploma with AP credits. There are slight variations from state to state so applications will be viewed on a case by case basis.
- Students who do not hold an International High School qualification will be expected to undertake a pathway programme at our International College (ICRGU)
- Students applying from the USA are expected to have a 4 year Bachelors Degree with a minimum GPA of 2.75/4.0 for courses which require a 2.2 degree.
- For courses which ask for a 2.1, 3.2/4.0 or better is required.
- Students who do not meet the direct entry requirements may be able to undertake a pre-masters programme at our International College (ICRGU)
For more information regarding our entry requirements, please contact email@example.com