Please note that the information contained here is intended as a guideline and allows you to broadly compare your qualifications to the British qualifications specified on the course pages of this website.
- Applicants with the National Senior Certificate, with a minimum 60% may be considered for year 1 entry
- Applicants with an Advanced Certificate, comparable to Higher National Certificate (HNC) may be considered for year 1 or year 2 entry
- Applicants who do meet our entry requirement may be considered for entry through our International College at Robert Gordon University
Most undergraduate courses require an IELTS score of 6.0, with a minimum of 5.5 in each area. Some courses require a higher English language score. Always check the relevant course page before applying.
- Applicants with a Professional Bachelor Degree or Bachelor Honours Degree with a second class lower or minimum 60% may be considered
- A small number of University postgraduate programmes require a minimum of second class upper classification, or an equivalent. A minimum grade of 70% will be required. Please refer to the relevant course page
- Applicants with a Bachelor Degree in Medicine/Dentistry/Veterinary Science with a pass level will be considered
- Applicants with lower qualification and / or relevant work experience will be considered on a case by case basis
- Students who do not meet our direct entry requirements may be able to undertake a pre- masters programme through our International College at Robert Gordon University.
Most postgraduate courses require an IELTS score of 6.5, with a minimum of 5.5 in each area. Some courses require a higher English Language score. Always check the relevant course page before applying.