Please note that the information contained here is intended as a guideline and allows you to broadly compare your qualifications to the British qualifications specified on the course pages of this website.
- Students with the HSC will be considered for entry through our International College at Robert Gordon University
- Entry requirements for undergraduate courses are listed on the course information pages under Areas of Study.
Most undergraduate courses require an IELTS score of 6.0, with a minimum of 5.5 in each area. Some courses require a higher English language score. Always check the relevant course page before applying.
- Graduates with a 4-year degree from BUET must have a minimum 55% or GPA 2.75/5.0
- Graduates with a Bachelors degree of at least two years duration, followed by a Masters degree will be considered
- A small number of University postgraduate programmes do require a minimum of second class upper classification, or an equivalent (please refer to the relevant course page)
- Applicants with lower qualification and / or relevant work experience will be considered on a case by case basis
- Students who do not meet our direct entry requirements may be able to undertake a pre-masters programme through our International College at Robert Gordon University.
Most postgraduate courses require an IELTS score of 6.5, with a minimum of 5.5 in each area. Some courses require a higher English Language score. Always check the relevant course page before applying.