Image Commenting for Radiographers
Image Commenting for Radiographers - two study day series for skeletal imaging
These study days will be of interest to Radiographers, Nurses, Physiotherapists and other healthcare professionals who are required to assess and interpret diagnostic images of the skeletal system to inform patient management.
This interactive study day will provide you with the knowledge and awareness required to make informed judgments and to have confidence when reviewing images.
Each study day focuses on a specific area of anatomy and includes a series of digital image workshop sessions supported by keynote lectures and guided reading.
- Spring 2017 - To be confirmed
- Autumn 2017 - To be confirmed
Morag Howard firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What you will study
You will learn:
- To view and comment on a range of relevant images
- To apply clinical reasoning to assess the presence of abnormal or normal appearances
- The basis for constructing a concise and informative written image comment
- The factors that influence the accuracy of image interpretation
- To recognise a range of trauma, pathological and normal variant appearances.
3. How to apply
4. Course costs
£95 including lunch
Back to health professions cpd