The course level data is collated from national surveys of students and information collected from providers of higher education. It includes:
- Student satisfaction from the National Student Survey - more than 220,000 mainly final year students in the UK each year complete this.
- Graduate destinations and salary information from the Destination of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) - survey of students who gained a qualification from a university or college, six months after they left.
- The percentage of students continuing on the course after a year.
- The tariff points held by students who have entered the course previously.
- Accreditation or professional recognition of the course.
For more information and to start your course comparison please visit: