OS (Organisational Support) Funding
OS funding may be available for:
- staff who visit students who are undertaking Erasmus study periods abroad
- staff who visit students who are undertaking Erasmus work placements abroad
- staff who undertake an additional "quality check" visit to an established partner
Funding will be allocated for eligible activities by the International Exchanges Manager and usually transferred into the School's nominated budget in July (i.e. 2017).
How do I apply for OS funding?
You must send the following to the International Exchanges Manager:
- a completed Application for Organisational Support Funding (OMS.5)
- a photocopy of your Pre-Approval Form
At the End of Your Visit
You must ask the host institution to complete, sign and stamp a Confirmation of Dates Form.
On Return to the University
You should send the following to the International Exchanges Manager:
- the completed "Confirmation of Dates" form
- A copy of all expenses related to your visit (including any Key Travel invoices or charges made to any credit cards)