24, April, 2014 RGU staff deliver successful training programme in Qatar
Staff from RGU travelled to the Middle East recently to deliver training to Pharmacy staff in the region.
Robert Gordon University has been active in China since 2002 and we currently have a number of students from different parts of China studying with us.
- Download our Chinese Student Guide (pdf 1.2MB)
- Download our Student Visas Guide - Chinese version (pdf 246KB)
The following information is for guidance only and should be used together with the University's general entrance requirements and any specific degree programme requirements.
Applications are considered on an individual basis and other qualifications / work experience may be taken into consideration.
- Students with qualifications from any international high school are expected to have results comparable to students from UK institutions or
- Students should hold the Senior High School diploma with an average of 70%+ or above. Where we insist that students have Mathematics, Physics, Science or other related subjects students are expected to show they have achieved at least a 70%+ score is these individual relevant subjects
Post Graduate Courses
- Students should hold a 4-year Bachelor's Degree with an overall average of 70%+ from a recognised "211 University". 80%+ from all other recognised universities within China.
- If students hold a three-year college Diploma from a recognised institution with an overall average of 80%+ they need to successfully complete a Pre-Masters/Graduate Diploma programme in the UK before being considered for entry onto one of our Masters programmes.
- Any student holding a third division Bachelor's degree pass will only be considered for entry onto one of our Masters programmes if they have at least 2-3 years full-time relevant work experience in addition to their Bachelor's degree
Entry requirements for all of our courses are listed on the course information pages under Areas of Study.
Representatives in China
We work with a network of licensed agents across China who are authorised by the Ministry of Education and who are responsible for handling enquiries and assisting potential students with the submission of application forms to Robert Gordon University.
Download our list of agents:
Visits to China
Forthcoming visits can be found on the International Visits page.
Through the years our Chinese graduates who have returned home have successfully found jobs. Some have found employment with multi-national companies such as 3M, Citibank, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Career International and Eversheds.
Robert Gordon University has a small alumni group based in Shanghai. To find out more about our Chinese alumni activities please contact email@example.com.
Even after you have graduated from Robert Gordon University, we want to ensure that you stay part of our community. If you wish to know about our International Alumni please visit the Alumni page.
The British Council and Scottish Government are pleased to announce the Scotland's Saltire Scholarships scheme.
There will be a total of 200 awards made under this scheme to students applying from Canada, China, India and USA. The awards will be open to students who are pursuing a taught one year Masters degree at a Scottish University. Successful scholars will be offered a scholarship totalling £2000. Students from the above countries can apply for the scholarship when they hold a Conditional Offer or an Unconditional Offer from the respective Scottish institutions.
International Student Testimonial - China
Most Popular Distance Learning Courses
This course in oil and gas law is aimed at oil and gas professionals, lawyers and non-lawyers from any jurisdiction.
Gain an industry-specific and highly relevant academic qualification necessary for today’s dynamic marketing industry.
This AMBA accredited course offers a strategic management MBA qualification with a specialist emphasis on oil and gas.