RGU accepts applications through the Common Application.
To be eligible:
If you fulfil these criteria, you may apply through the Common Application website.
- Compare courses and check entry requirements
- Check out the facilities here at RGU via our Virtual Tour
- Once you have chosen your course, write your supplement so that it reflects your choices.
- You must pay the application fee through the Common Application website.
- Submit your application via the Common Application website.
- Your queries may be answered in the Common Application Applicant Help Centre.
- Deadline for applications is 1 May. The University may accept applications after this date on a case-by-case basis.
- You should consult our information on what happens after you apply.