The bank-to-bank transfer service allows students, their families or their sponsors the opportunity to send bank-to-bank transfers for payment of tuition fees in local currency for international students.
Paying your fees via our payments platform
International students can pay their fees using Robert Gordon University’s payments platform powered by our partner Western Union Business Solutions. This allows you, your parents and sponsors to pay GBP student fees in the currency of your choice and provides you with a simple and secure way to initiate a payment.
How it works?
Simply select the country you are paying from, what are you paying and your preferred method of payment. Enter your student details, following the payer details. If you pay via bank transfer, get your payment instructions to your bank (at branch, online or via phone) and make your payment. You can track your payment status through every step.
Benefits for you:
- Pay international fees by bank transfer or online payment options
- Convenient payment methods including AliPay, TenPay, UnionPay, Trustly, Sofort, etc
- NO transaction charges from Robert Gordon University or Western Union Business Solutions
- Peace of mind that your full payment is received by Robert Gordon University
- Favourable exchange rates compared to most banks
- Track your payment step by step
- Intuitive, mobile friendly interface for a seamless payment experience
- Multi language platform: French, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Indonesian, English, Spanish and Hindi
- Customer support service to help you in every step