The Student Immigration Team invite all Tier 4 visa students to attend re-registration.
Why is this necessary?
- To remain compliant with UK immigration rules for Tier 4 sponsors, the University is required to undertake three re-registration points throughout the academic year (November, March and (July – PG Only), at which time the attendance of all Tier 4 sponsored students is recorded.
- This is in addition to attendance/engagement on your programme of study, which is monitored by your School.
When can I re-register?
- From Monday 18 March – Thursday 21 March between 09:00 and 16:00, and from 09:00 - 13:00 on Friday 22 March.
- Please note that we are expecting high volumes of students arriving to re-register throughout the week, and at peak times there may be queues. The team would appreciate your patience and understanding during such times.
Where can I re-register?
- In the Georgina Scott Sutherland Learning Centre within the Aberdeen Business School. The Student Immigration Team will be to the left of the IT Helpdesk as you enter the Learning Centre, within the ‘Seminar Area’.
What should I bring with me to re-register?
- Your RGU Student ID card.
- Your original current passport.
- Visa / Biometric Residence Permit (BRP).
- Utility bill, lease, bank statement or similar, showing your local address.
Please note that letters issued by RGU are NOT accepted