|Telephone:||+44 (0)1224 262633|
Lynn is currently undertaking a Masters in Education, the focus of which is leadership. She holds a number of key roles as the course leader for the Midwifery, Preparation of Supervisors of Midwives and Return to Midwifery Practice courses as well as being the Lead Midwife for Education. In addition to these roles, she is also:
- Supervisor of Midwives for NHS Grampian
- Member of Lead Midwife for Education Group
- Clinical Policies Group, Grampian
- Teaching and learning
- Midwifery education
- Recruitment and selection
- Health improvement
- 2011. Provision of support for psychological distress by University staff to students and colleagues, and staff receptiveness to Mental Health training.
- 2010. Researcher on the MINT project, commissioned by the NMC. Evaluation of whether midwife teachers bring a unique contribution, particularly in the context of outcomes for women and their families.