|Telephone:||+44 (0) 1224 262565|
Key duties and responsibilities
- Lecturer in Pharmacy Practice
- Module co-ordinator: Developing Pharmacy Practice
- Assessment Officer
- Disability Contact (MPharm)
Key research interests
- Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmacy Education
Mrs Gray teaches in various areas of pharmacy practice including pharmaceutical calculations, CPD, reflective practice, pharmacy law and ethics, minor illness and responding to symptoms.
- BSc (Hons) in Pharmacy: RGU 1995.
- Diploma in Clinical Pharmacy: RGU 2000.
- PGCert Higher Education Learning and Teaching: RGU 2011
Professional body membership
- Registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Royal Pharmaceutical Society Member
- Addison, B., Brown, A., Edwards, R., Gray, G., 2012. Minor Illness or Major Disease? London: Pharmaceutical Press. Available from http://www.pharmpress.com/product/9780853699613/minor-illness-or-major-disease
- AE Weidmann, Cunningham S, Gray G, Hansford D, Bermano G, Stewart D., 2012. Weight management services in community pharmacy: a Scottish view. Canadian Pharmacists Journal, 145(5), S9.
- AE Weidmann, Cunningham S, Gray G, Hansford D, Bermano G, Stewart D.,2012. Views of the Scottish general public on community pharmacy weight management services: international implications. International Journal of Clinical Pharmacy, 34(2), pp.389-97.
- AE Weidmann, Cunningham S, Gray G, Hansford D, McLay J, Broom J, Stewart D., 2011. Over-the-counter orlistat: early experiences, views and attitudes of community pharmacists in Great Britain. International Journal of Clinical Pharmacy, 33(4), pp.627-33.