|Position:||Senior Midwifery Lecturer and Lead Midwife for Education|
|Telephone:||+44 (0)1224 262654|
Before joining RGU in 2013, Fiona worked as a senior charge midwife in NHS Grampian specialising in labour and birth.
Completion of MRes (due in 2018) entitled: Strengthening service user involvement in midwifery clinical skills education through co-design of a mobile app.
MRes scholarship funding from the Digital Health and Care Institute.
- Royal College of Midwives
- Scottish Clinical Skills Network
- Higher Education Academy Fellow
External / Professional Roles
- Registered Midwife
- Scottish Multi-Professional Maternity Development Programme Instructor
WARK, F., 2016. Midwifery educators' experiences and perceptions following a high-fidelity birth simulator workshop. British Journal of Midwifery, 24(6). https://doi.org/10.12968/bjom.2016.24.6.444
- B Midwifery
- Return to Midwifery practice.
- Use of technology and simulation in clinical skills