Key Duties and Responsibilities
- BSc (Hons) Botany, University of Delhi, Delhi, INDIA (2002).
- MSc Botany, University of Delhi, Delhi, INDIA (2004)PhD Botany, University of Delhi, Delhi, INDIA (2011)
Research Interests/Professional Background
- Dr Abhishek joined Robert Gordon University as a visiting research fellow in 2013 and has been associated with Cyanosol group since then.
- Trained at culturing cyanobacteria and purifying bioactive compounds from cyanobacteria.
- Also involved in molecular biological aspect of cyanobacterial bioactive compounds.
Additional Information / Media Work / Funding Professional Body Membership
Society for General Microbiology
Zholtkevych GN, Bespalov GY, Nosov KV and Mahalakshmi A, 2013 Discrete Modeling of Dynamics of Zooplankton Community at the Different Stages of an Antropogeneous Eutrophication. Acta Biotheoretica, doi:10.1007/s10441-013-9184-6