09, November, 2017 RGU student awarded David Young memorial prize
A quantity surveying graduate of Robert Gordon University (RGU) has been awarded an annual prize in memory of a former chairman of Grampian Housing Association.
From ideas to implementation, partner matching
The cost of generating new ideas, technologies and processes to help you achieve a competitive advantage are often high. We can help you de-risk your investment by finding funding options and choosing the right academic partner for your ambitions.
- Innovation Assistance up to the value of £20,000 from the Scottish Funding Council’s innovation voucher scheme.
- Support via Scotland's innovation centres set up to encourage entrepreneurial projects in the following growth areas:
- Oil & Gas Innovation Centre (OGIC)
- Centre for Sensor and Imaging Systems (CENSIS)
- Construction Scotland Innovation Centre (CSIC)
- Digital Health & Care Institute (DHI)
- Industrial Biotechnology Innovation Centre (IBioIC)
- Scottish Aquaculture Innovation Centre (SAIC)
- Stratified Medicine Scotland Innovation Centre (SMS-IC)
- The Data Lab
- The services of a qualified researcher or technical officer to work on a project of mutual interest.
- Access to the latest technological advances emerging from our research base
- The opportunity to develop a long-term partnership with Robert Gordon University.
If you’re looking for support in converting ideas into results, contact us.
Contact us to learn more about how you can access Robert Gordon University’s expertise.