Driving Industry Innovation
From ideas to implementation, partner matching.
The cost of generating new ideas, technologies and processes to help you achieve a competitive advantage are often high. We can help you de-risk your investment by finding funding options and choosing the right academic partner for your ambitions.
- Innovation Assistance up to the value of £20,000 from the Scottish Funding Council’s innovation voucher scheme.
- Support via Scotland's innovation centres set up to encourage entrepreneurial projects in the following growth areas:
- Oil & Gas Innovation Centre (OGIC)
- Centre for Sensor and Imaging Systems (CENSIS)
- Construction Scotland Innovation Centre (CSIC)
- Digital Health & Care Institute (DHI)
- Industrial Biotechnology Innovation Centre (IBioIC)
- Scottish Aquaculture Innovation Centre (SAIC)
- Stratified Medicine Scotland Innovation Centre (SMS-IC)
- The Data Lab
- The services of a qualified researcher or technical officer to work on a project of mutual interest.
- Access to the latest technological advances emerging from our research base
- The opportunity to develop a long-term partnership with Robert Gordon University.
Interested in learning more? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org