If you want to discuss your study options call us or email us.
How to Apply
If you are interested in an undergraduate course, apply online via UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service) for admission. Applications for most Postgraduate courses are made direct to the University.
Find out how to apply from within the course information.
Courses requiring direct application to the University
- All Postgraduate Study
- Postgraduate Research
- Most Part time, Distance and Flexible and Professional Development Courses
- Business Management BA (Hons)
- Mechanical Engineering BSc (Eng)
- Electronic and Electrical Engineering BSc (Eng)
- Professional Nursing Studies BA
- Bachelor of Nursing - Adult BNursing
- Bachelor of Nursing - Children BNursing
- Bachelor of Nursing - Mental Health BNursing
- Community Health BNursing (Hons)
- Occupational Health Practice BA
- Architectural Technology BSc (Hons)
- Construction Design and Management BSc (Hons)
- Management Studies Graduate Certificate
- Information Management Studies Graduate Certificate
- Project Management Graduate Certificate
- Social Work (Distance learning) BA (Hons)
- Social Work (Residential Childcare) BA (Hons)
Once you have been offered a place on a course and accepted that offer, you can enrol for the University online.
- Find out more about Enrolment.