Management and Support Careers
What skills and experience does an Accounts Assistant, Database Administrator, Project Manager or Director of Finance need in Robert Gordon University? The answer is simple. The same skills and experience as any modern, dynamic business would expect.
With a massive investment in the development of our campus and a whole host of projects running across the University, we regularly recruit a wide range of support staff, including staff in Facilities/Estates, Finance, IT, HR, Student Services and the Library.
Typical roles might include:
- Cost Accountant, Payroll Administrator, Finance Assistant
- HR Client Partner, HR Co-ordinator, HR Administrator
- Project Manager, Careers Consultant, Team Leader, Student Advisor
- PA/Secretary, Admin Assistant, Receptionist
- Cleaner, Janitor, Mailroom Assistant